Akowe is looking to hire competent individuals to join its team. The roles we are interested in are as follows:
Senior Laravel Developer
Akowe is looking for an experienced Senior Laravel Developer to oversee the development of functional web applications. You will be acting in a senior role, and thus, you should have strong managerial skills, extensive experience with PHP and the Laravel framework, and advanced problem-solving skills. A top-class Senior Laravel Developer ensures the software development team produces scalable and functional applications that meet company specifications.
Senior Laravel Developer Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with a team of developers and UX designers to create a PHP based web applications
- Design application architecture for longevity.
- Design and develop server-side logic using Laravel
- Define and maintain application database
- Create reusable, effective, and scalable PHP code
- Design the different layers of the web application
- Implement security and data protection measures
- Develop components of the database such as storage, queries, and triggers Requirements
- Should have minimum 3 Yrs experience in Laravel Development.
- Experience in React & VueJs is a Bonus
- Responsible for building and maintaining modern web applications using standard web development tools.
- Writing clean and secure modular codes that have undergone strict testing
Senior Laravel Developer Requirements:
- Not intimidated by any type of technical challenge or things never built.
- You have at least 5 years of experience working as a Software Engineer
- You have expert level understanding of PHP/Laravel
- Experience with blockchain development is an advantage
- You have strong knowledge of Google Cloud/AWS Cloud hosting platform
- No dulling, responsive to messages, quick on your feet, a go-getter.
- You have proven ability to problem-solve and de-bug
- You have a vibrant, positive personality and exceptional communication skills in English; verbal and written.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You have competency working/deploying projects with a source control tool; GIT preferred
- Flexible, Remote, meet physically 2 to 3 times a month.
We are a small team, but extremely driven. We have a No BS attitude and say it like it is. We keep our word, and watch our word. We are solving a social challenge and we require not just your technical skills but your drive to succeed as well.
If these descriptions sound like you, and it interests you, please apply by emailing your CV to biro[@]akowe.app